Why Didn’t My Doctor Tell me Chemo KIlls? by F. William Engdahl

Co-Creating Our Future on Planet Earth

SOURCE
June 3, 2015

5950352_orig-300x200In my daily research I came across a report so alarming I put aside planned writing in order to bring this to the attention of those who care about life. It has to do with one of the main treatments for cancer used in modern medicine—chemotherapy. New research has documented that chemotherapy, far from ridding anyone of cancer actually feeds the growth and spread of cancer.

Sometimes it almost seems like the drugs industry works overtime to find new ways to hurt, cripple or even kill us. Scientist Peter Nelson of the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center in Seattle in a write-up of a study of why cancer cells were so easy to kill in the lab but not inside our bodies, found that healthy cells damaged by chemotherapy secreted more of a protein called WNT16B which boosts cancer cell survival. “The increase in WNT16B was…

View original post 1,098 more words

About Kymber

Kymber Shafer is a Georgia-based activist who aspires to continuously question the left/right paradigm in media and politics by pursuing truth and questioning existing narratives. #TheTruthIsHere
This entry was posted in Big business, Big Pharma, CDC Fraud, Corruption, Fraud, Medicine, Monsanto and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Why Didn’t My Doctor Tell me Chemo KIlls? by F. William Engdahl

1. swo8 says:

I’m not surprised.
    Leslie

• Kymber says:

It’s crazy, apparently it’s not discussed as much as you’d think when you have cancer. I guess making 300k per chemo patient isn’t enough, it has the added benefit of culling the heard too! Thanks for your comment Leslie

• swo8 says:

I’m a nurse and would never go for Chemo treatment if I hd cancer.
        Leslie

• Kymber says:

I’m a CNA and I feel he same way, Leslie. There are so many natural cures I’d try. I find it unfortunate I can’t talk to my mom (who is a LPN) because she’s so indoctrinated with Western Medicine. She actually thinks I’m delusional..I’m hoping she will open her eyes like I have done. 😍

• swo8 says:

I’ve seen chemo treatment make some people’s last days a total misery. In fact I think some of them would be alive today if they hadn’t had the treatment.
        Leslie

• Kymber says:

Wow, now if that doesn’t blow your mind, it should!!! What I don’t understand is why you wouldn’t try all the natural cures for cancer, go 100% organic diet first or as supplement.

• swo8 says:

Only doctors can diagnose so if you don’t see your doctor you can’t get it. (Technically speaking) You have to remember that life is terminal and there is only one way out. One does have a choice in the matter.
        Leslie